Vitamin deficiencies are not uncommon in reptiles bred in captivity–why Zoo Med developed this Repti Calcium Supplement. This powdered formula provides reptiles and amphibians with a source of phosphorous-free calcium carbonate that’s easily absorbed in the body. It’s completely free of potentially harmful impurities and vitamin D3—so it’s best for pets whose diet already meets their daily vitamin D3 requirement. For insectivores, place your pet’s crickets in a plastic bag, dust them with the supplement until covered, and serve. For herbivores, add Repti Calcium to your pet’s food as directed. And for omnivores, choose either method!
Zoo Med Repti Calcium without D3 Reptile Supplement
$ 6.99 (-43%)
Frequently Bought Together
Supplies sold by Myimal will be shipped Monday-Saturday with the exception of holidays. UPS, USPS, and FedEx standard shipping will be used for all supplies shipments. All orders with supplies will charge a flat $6.99 shipping fee and will arrive within 7 days depending on the shipping method used. Tracking information is provided for all orders from Myimal.
- Items shipped by Myimal.com can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
- The product must be in its original condition and packaging.
- Refund will be made to the original payment method.
- Return/refund requests can be made from the orders page on the My Account dashboard
- Please allow up to 7 business days for your return to be processed and refunded. Your financial institution may take longer to reflect the transaction.
- Myimal.com will send you a free return shipping label when returning any eligible supplies.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Orders that have not shipped can be canceled from your account dashboard or by calling or emailing Myimal.
- Orders that have shipped can not be canceled but can be returned within 30 days of arrival for a full refund.
There are no inquiries yet.